Thanks for taking the time to fill out our online form! We will be sure to return your message with an estimate in a timely manner.
In the meantime, here’s what you can expect:
- We will review and analyze the details of your moving job.
- If we need to collect some additional information such as inventory to be moved or load / unload conditions, expect to see a follow up email or phone call. At a minimum we are able to provide you with a general price range.
- If we have everything we need, we will reply with an Order of Service (estimate). If everything looks good and you would like to book, simply send a written reply confirming your move date. If you decide to take a different route — no problem! We’d simply ask that you let us know either way to avoid any confusion.
Quote response times may vary based on the complexity of the requested job; however, rest assured that our team is working tirelessly to respond. If you don’t see a reply within 24 hours, please be sure to check your spam folder. Finally, additional wait time may apply if you submit your request after 4:00PM
A Few Final Notes:
- We cannot confirm a job over the phone, written (via email) confirmations are required.
- A deposit may be required depending on the type of move. This will be outlined in your Order of Service.
- Cancellations less than 7 days from your move date may result in a cancellation fee
- Estimate accuracy is based on the information provided. Please be sure to review your quote thoroughly to ensure we have the right information! We will ask you to confirm your inventory during the confirmation process to ensure we all share the same expectations.
Thank You again for considering the team at Suburban Solutions! We look forward to showing you why we are the best local and long distance moving company around!
For our terms and conditions, please click here
For general inquiries or if you are having issues, please email us at [email protected]