Junk Removal FAQs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Yes, our trucks and employees are fully licensed and insured. We have uniformed and trained, dedicated junk specialists ready to assist you.
- Contact us as soon possible as time slots fill up quickly. If you need immediate assistance please contact us at 610-795-9851 and we'll let you know the availability in your area. We can typically schedule your job within 48 hours and in many cases, same or next day junk removal is no problem.
- Our Team will call you 15 to 30 minutes before your appointment time and give firm arrival times. This allows them to deal with unforeseen circumstances, such as traffic or jobs that were larger than expected. We do our best to be on time, but we want to be realistic with expectations as well.
- Our two man junk team, shovels, brooms, and if needed a few dollies. We do not operate machinery or carry ladders.
- The bed of our Junk Truck is 14 feet long, 7 feet wide and 4 feet high. Overall it's a 14 cubic foot dumpster.
- We sort the items and determine the best way to dispose of them. Items that can be recycled will be taken to the appropriate, local recycling center. Items which can be used or refurbished by local charities are donated will be taken to the best match, and the remaining items will be taken to the nearest landfill and disposed of properly.
- We have seen a growing demand for zero touch junk removal. What that means is our customers prefer to leave all of the items out in their driveway or street for us to collect. In the current world, less interaction is a way to keep us all safe. We can manage the payment for the job remotely as well.
- We accept cash, check, credit and debit cards. (please note there is a 3% processing fee for all credit/debit card transactions)
- Home owners. Regain a space that has been over-run with junk. Dispose of used appliances and old furniture.
- Landlords. Clear out an apartment or condo unit for your next tenant or sale.
- Realtors. Have a client who needs a quick clean out? Do you want your clients home staged for a quick sale? We can junk and move items to storage.
- People with busy schedules looking to donate used items, but just don't have the time.
- Estate / Trust Attorneys: In the unfortunate event of an estate sale, we can assist families and legal professionals in preparing a home for a sale or move.
- Probate Attorneys: Sometimes a divorce scenario may require the services of a company that can handle junk removal and moving services.
- Any one who needs junk, debris or rubbish removal today!
We make every effort to remove all requested items. The item(s) must fit into the back of our Junk truck and the items must be something that our 2-man crew can lift and carry. Our trucks are 10 feet long, 8 feet wide and 4 feet high. Here is a sample list of just some of the common items that we remove on a daily basis. If you have any questions about whether or not we can remove an item for you please feel free to contact us.
- A/C’s & Refrigerators
- Trash and Garbage
- Office Furniture
- Computers & TV’s
- Yard Waste
- Used Boxes
- Tires - please note there is an additional charge for tire removal.
- Lumber & Drywall
- Carpet/Floor Covering
- Cabinets & Shelving
There are some things we simply can’t remove. For these items we suggest contacting a certified professional in each of the appropriate fields. Here is a sample list of just some of the common items that we are unable to move. If you have any questions about whether or not we can remove an item for you please feel free to contact us. If we can’t remove it we can assist you in finding the right person for the job.
- Oil Based Paint, Stain or Thinner
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Biological or Medical Waste
- Human or animal waste
- Anything Containing Oil or Fuel
- Propane/Gas - really anything flammable!
- Contents under pressure - spray paints or other aerosol
- Latex Paint - must be dried out with sand or kitty litter.
- Tires - we can dispose of tires but there is an additional charge of $35 per tire.
- Fire Arms & Ammunition
Our Clients Feedback
I hate moving. Dread it. Don't like it. Run from it. My wife and I moved our family of four from Philly to the suburbs in mid-August 2021. It was difficult to hire movers. Suburban Solutions was the fourth company I called and they had availability. So I booked them. I was... read moreThomas T.9/21/2021
Very pleased with the business I had with Suburban Solutions. Brian was very pleasant and accommodating with setting everything up. Nick and Eric, the movers, we're amazing. Very efficient and pleasant to work with. I will use them again. Highly recommend!Shelley W.9/18/2021
Suburban did an outstanding job with a recent pickup and delivery of antique furniture to our house, including moving existing furniture to make room. Communication with the manager about setting up the move was very good, and the crew was careful, efficient, and responsive to all our directions. I will definitely use them again.Mark T.9/17/2021
The entire process, from requesting a quote to the actual move, was so easy and professional, thanks to Suburban Solutions' wonderful customer service, sales team, and moving crew. The crew, managed by “Q”, was so professional, efficient, and thoughtful of my personal items, and I can’t thank them enough for their service. They eased my stress and anxiety about... read moreKim9/14/2021
This is my second move with Suburban Solutions and I can't say enough good things about them as a company. They communicated prior to the move and had me set up for success.
On the day of the move, there were text alerts prior to my teams arrival that kept me in the loop. My movers Chuck and Ashford arrived on... read moreKelly G.9/13/2021
We used both packing and moving service from South Philadelphia (Point Breeze) to Wallingford, PA. We were really happy with the guys, all of whom were respectful to us and courteous with our things. My wife was especially impressed by how vocal the younger team members were about wanting to learn the right way to do things. Everyone involved... read moreJP F.9/13/2021
All my questions and concerns were answered/addressed in a timely manner. They provided me with useful tips concerning packing and so forth. Driver and movers were super professional, friendly, extremely helpful. I highly recommend them!Leonel J.8/30/2021
Can't say enough about this company. Our crew of Vez (spelling might be wrong there), Mike and Mikey were top notch. They were prompt, careful, friendly, and efficient with the move. I've never had close to this pleasant of an experience with movers before, and I'll never use another moving company again. Will absolutely recommend to my friends and family,... read moreJames M.8/30/2021
I've used Suburban Solutions for moving twice so far. First time was April 2020, and they were so professional and friendly helping me move right as the pandemic was getting really bad. Very clean, very efficient, and incredibly friendly! I loved chatting with these guys and they were cracking jokes the entire time. Genuinely felt like they were enjoying their... read moreJulie D.8/24/2021
Excellent movers. Wrapped everything in packing blankets and shrink wrap. Efficient, professional, careful with our belongings. Highly recommend this company. Team worked well together.Cynthia M.8/20/2021
Suburban Solutions was very well organized, responsive and professional. I moved a 5 bedroom house into two storage units. The moving team were respectful, good natured and worked quickly but carefully. A special thanks to Cory, Daren, Fred, Mike P, Mike A, Shane, Isaiah, Lemar and another Mike P!sue ann m.8/17/2021
Chuck, Kurt, Darryl and the team did a great job packing and moving our house. We had a difficult move with a lot of stairs. But they moved our furniture seamlessly, leaving no marks on the floors or walls. Boxes were well packed and nothing got broken. They were on time, on budget, really nice and easy to work... read moreAlissa D.8/10/2021
The whole crew was totally professional. They were their on-time and ready to load and unload at both locations. The crew of three handled my furniture and personal belongings with care and were the most instrumental part of making my new place feel like home. I recommend this company to others, and I would definitely hire this company for... read moreDeVar T.8/08/2021
****UPDATE- we realized we had a glass standing lamp cracked and damaged later. It’s been pulling teeth getting a hold of the company for any pay back (I’m talking weeks). And even when I finally did get a hold of them- they still haven’t paid. Given their policy, it’s not much money but it’s in the principle at this point.... read moreL H.8/07/2021
For more information on our services, please see the links below
We recognize there’s a big difference between moving a five-bedroom house and a 12’×12′ studio apartment. That’s why, for you urban dwellers, we developed our swiftest and most efficient city-to-city moving option: The Sub-Solv Express.
Office moves can’t be done during normal business hours or your bottom line suffers. Proper care of equipment and items isn’t just for cosmetic purposes. You need it done the right way and with special care.
We know that not everyone needs a mover to get their belongings from one home to another. Sometimes our customers just need to downsize, get rid of clutter in the basement, stage their home for sale or just toss out that old couch or mattress!